Venture deep into area to uncover secrets and discover the lost expedition! Ancient Space
is a story driven single gamer actual time method game where you take command of a fleet embarking on a clinical objective to chart undiscovered reaches of area called 'The Black Zone'. Get rid of overwhelming probabilities and defend your life and the survival of your ship and its team. Ancient Space
functions actual time strategic starship battles that encourages tactical maneuvering. In time honored RTS tradition, you build and upgrade your fleet as you full objective goals and collect resources which permit you to progress further into the game. Chart your approach-- from defense to offense and everything in between such as companion and stealth missions.
Embark and explore the darkest recesses of area in this tale of strategic resource management and engrossing interstellar warfare. Directing you through the experience are the voices from sci-fi celebrities as Dina Meyer and John Billingsley. Main Features:
- An excellent cast-- The game is voiced by fan-favorites from much loved sci-fi motion pictures and television programs such as Star Trek: Enterprise, Battlestar Galactica and Firefly.
- Deep area expedition-- Each objective advances the plot further and presents a new location of area being checked out with secrets to discover and threats to react to.
- Command your fleet-- Build, preserve and tactically utilize a multitude of ship types to deploy into battle, each with unique tactical uses during grand strategic area warfare as you square off versus well-known pirates and mysterious aliens.
- Upgradeable progression-- Your systems can be updated. Different upgrades to gamer ships are used throughout the project. You decide what to improve and what to leave behind.
- Select your team-- Before each objective, select up to 3 officers with unique abilities that assist your progress through the missions. Employee more team members along your journey.
- An engrossing project-- The single gamer project comes with a pulsating story that follows legendary battles and tackles philosophical questions about humanity and science whilst posturing the question-- what lies beyond?
- Supported OS: Windows 8/7/Vista, Mac Mountain Maverick 10.9
- Processor: 3.10 GHz Intel Core i3-2100
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Video Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 or AMD Equivalent
Steam account required for game activation and installation