Life is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to change story based option and repercussion games by permitting the player to rewind time and impact the past, present and future.
You are Max, a photography senior who conserves her old friend Chloe by discovering she can rewind time.
The set soon discover themselves exposed to the darker side of Arcadia Bay as they reveal the disturbing fact behind the abrupt disappearance of a fellow trainee.
Meanwhile, Max begins to have premonitions as she struggles to comprehend the ramifications of her power. She must rapidly discover that changing the past can often result in a disastrous future.
Save money now by purchasing the Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) and receive Episodes 1-- 5 automatically upon release.
Distinct, certified indie soundtrack.System Requirements:
- < br/ >
- A wonderfully composed modern-day experience game.
- Rewind time to change the course of occasions. Multiple endings depending upon the options you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Operating System: Windows Vista,
- Windows 7 Processor:Dual Core 2.0 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video:< span style="font-size: 10pt;" > ATI or NVidia card w/ 512 MB RAM (not recommended for Intel HD Graphics cards), ATI or NVidia card w/ 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or ATI HD 4890)
- Direct X: 9 Square Enix Ltd 2015. All rights scheduled. Life is Strange is a hallmark of Square Enix Ltd. Square Enix and the Square Enix logo are hallmarks or signed up hallmarks of Square Enix Holdings Co. Ltd.Steam account required for game activation and installation