Out of the Park Baseball 18 - the follow-up to Metacritic's PC Game of the Year 2016 and formally licensed through MLB.com and the MLBPA - is a baseball fan's dream become a reality!
"OOTP is an amazing accomplishment!" - Boston Red Sox Principal Owner John W. Henry
Enter the shoes of a GM and/or field supervisor to own the future or rewrite the past of your favorite real-world baseball franchise. Construct the team the method you want to. Start a new career with your favorite 2017 MLB team or span through nearly 150 years of baseball history and run any team from the previous! You can even establish your own imaginary baseball universe or compete in online leagues against other OOTP players. The possibilities in OOTP 18 are endless.The brand name brand-new
2017 MLB lineup set will consist of all forecasted Opening Day MLB lineups in addition to the complete small league system to the novice leagues and even future draft classes. Can the Chicago Cubs repeat as World Series winners, in spite of the loss of Aroldis Chapman and Dexter Fowler? Or did the Cleveland Indians' successful offseason set them up for at taking the World Series trophy home this year? Will the Boston Red Sox's rotation, anchored by Chris Sale and David Price, dominate in the AL East, or are the rebuilding Yankees currently a contender? Which team will win the tight National League West Division, the powerhouse LA Dodgers, led by the finest pitcher in baseball, Clayton Kershaw?On top of this, 8 global leagues (Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Italy, The Netherlands, Mexico and Cuba) and numerous global and United States independent leagues return to OOTP 18 with accurate and forecasted 2017 rosters.Dive into the more hands-on management and set your team's lineups, pitching staffs, and in-game strategy. You can manage your league at a high level, or play out each game, handling play by play or even pitch by pitch. OOTP players progress realistically in time. Construct a group through the draft, or sign big complimentary agents to put you over the top!New Features in OOTP 18 consist of:
- Experience a new game mode in OOTP 18: Challenge! This mode is available for recently created leagues (basic/ historic/ imaginary) and adds a special twist, together with brand-new rewards, while playing OOTP. Your achievements are tracked in an (optional) online profile. Are you the finest OOTP supervisor on the planet?Improved 3D Mode &
- Game Highlight Reels. With even more ballpark detail than previously and enhanced player animations, the 3D game mode in OOTP has taken another leap forward.New Tournamanets & Fall Leagues. Establish your own nationwide or
- global tournaments, choose from various tournament modes, and manage your favorite country to global glory.Historical Negro Leagues. With the assistance of Seamheads, our historic database specialists have had the ability to include most Negro leagues seasons to the historic small league feature of Out of the Park Baseball 18, consisting of accurate lineups and player statistics.Redesigned Injury System. Injuries in OOTP 18 has been reworked to be more practical and intriguing. An in-depth injury history is tracked for
- players, the injury database has been enhanced, there are now nagging little long-term injuries, injuries to various physique have various long-term results, and much more.Team Promotion & Relegation Support. Create a challenging brand-new league setup where groups defend promotion and attempt to resist relegation to a lower league level.he ability to keep player wages in trades.Improved AI throughout the game, for a more difficult experience than ever.Beautiful brand-new interface style with 3 various skins.Many 2017 CBA rule changes are incorporated in modern-day MLB video games Enhanced player morale/ team chemistry system Enhanced player development & development system Enhanced game wrap-ups, enhanced play-by-play text and league news
- And far more ... Out of the Park Baseball 18 is here.
- Success has no boundaries!Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are utilized with approval of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION -MLBPA
- trademarks and copyrighted works, consisting of the MLBPA logo design, and other copyright rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be utilized without MLBPA's written consent. Go to www-dot-MLBPLAYERS-dot-com, the Players Choice on the web.PC Minimum System Requirements: PC Recommended System Requirements: Processor: Intel or AMD RAM: 2GB Hard drive: 5GB Video Card: OpenGL 1.4 or more recent Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista Mac Minimum System Requirements: Mac Recommended System Requirements: Processor: Intel CPU RAM: 2GB Hard drive: 5GB Video Card: OpenGL 1.4 or more recent Supported OS: Mac El Capitan 10.11, Mac Yosemite 10.10, Mac Mavericks 10.9, Mac Mountain Lion 10.8