Help your preschooler learn--and love--the letters of the alphabet. Hop aboard the Alphabet Express for a fun-filled learning adventure! A friendly alligator conductor guides little ones through every activity, providing help and encouragement. Your child will enjoy exploring all the letter scenes and discovering each object that triggers a whimsical, surprising animation that will motivate and bring smiles.
This award-winning program explores each letter in a variety of alphabet games and activities. For example, click here and match the letter shown to an object whose name begins with the same letter. Or click there to find all the “u” words at the circus. The software features colorful letter scenes, an alphabet song, a fun firehouse game, 30 dot-to-dot puzzles, 15 maze puzzles, 10 hidden letter pictures, movies, and more. Plus, there are 78 coloring pages for on-screen and off-screen creativity and printable pages that encourage children to practice writing each letter of the alphabet.
Features & Benefits
• Easy navigation with friendly audio guidance
• A range of high-energy activities maximize challenge and variety
• Detailed animations enhance focus and imagination Skills: alphabet; alphabetical order; letter sounds; letter recognition; eye-hand coordination; beginning sounds; lowercase letters; uppercase letters; matching; pairing; letter-object association; following directions U.S. English language & math conventions, U.S. currency
- Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP]
- Processor: Pentium® III 1GHz (or equivalent)
- RAM: 1GB of RAM
- Hard Disk: 700MB of available disk space
- Video Card: 800x600 32-bit color video
- Additional Requirements: 16-bit sound card