Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves
Broaden your Destiny adventure with a wealth of weapons, armor, and gear to make in brand-new story missions, 3 brand-new competitive multiplayer maps, and a new cooperative Strike. Expansion II introduces a new competitive removal mode in the Crucible and a brand new arena activity-- The Prison of Elders. The Reef is open. Sign up with the Awoken and pursue the Fallen rising versus us.
- New weapons, armor, and gear to make, consisting of Legendary, Exotic, Faction, and Fallen-themed products.
- Optimum Light Level increased to 34, and the introduction of gear ascension to increase the optimum level of previously made weapons and armor.
- New Crucible competitive multiplayer occasion, Trials of Osiris, featuring a new removal mode and special gear.
- New Arena activity embeded in the Prison of Elders where groups of 3 players handle waves of progressively challenging opponents to protect the riches of The Reef.
- New Fallen missions, story missions, and public events featuring Petra Venj of the Queensguard and Variks, a Fallen loyal to the Queen.
- New Social Space, the Reef, featuring brand-new visuals and vendors.
- New Cooperative Strike: Board your home of Wolves Ketch on the Moon and pursue an infamously fierce Fallen opponent.
- Three brand-new competitive multiplayer maps: Black Shield, Thieves' Den, and Widow's Court.
- New House of Wolves themed emblems, armor shaders, and player ships.
- Rated T: Teen
Video output in Full HD 1080p requires 1080p native display.
Destiny video game needed to play. If you available the Limited, Ghost or Digital Guardian Edition with Expansion Pass, do not also available the standalone Expansions as you will be charged for them. Expansion II may not be available on all platforms or in all territories. Prices and release dates may differ by platform. Additional storage may be needed for some updates and features. Storage demands subject to alter. Broadband internet needed. Users are accountable for broadband access and usage fees. Additional charges can make an application for online content and some features. There may be obligatory in-game updates which users should download to continue playing. Various aspects and capability of PS4 system Destiny Game need subscription to PlayStation Plus, sold separately. Please see www.destinythegame.com for more information. Terms use. 2015 Bungie, Inc. All rights booked. Destiny, the Destiny Logo, Bungie and the Bungie Logo are among the trademarks of Bungie, Inc. Released and distributed by Activision. Requires the base video game:
Destiny for activation