Early math confidence + fun = school success! Help your kids master math essentials with this great software. On-Track Transition Math is easy and quick to download, and it turns everyday number skills into a lively adventure.
Introduce new skills to kindergartners or reinforce them for first graders. They will practice counting, using sets, telling time, recognizing fractions, determining greater than/less than and working with shapes and patterns. On-Track Transition Math is also dynamic. It tracks progress, color-coding correct/incorrect answers and giving an at-a-glance review of the work. Stars mean “great job” and check marks flag incorrect answers.
By selecting the red shoes at the bottom of the screen, little learners can try again at any time to get the correct answer. At intervals they are rewarded with three alternating games that challenge and motivate: Pop Cat, Froggy Food or Fan Fare. Plus, a progress report can be printed at any time, as well as bonus exercise pages and a completion award certificate when finished.
Features & Benefits
- Easy navigation with friendly audio guidance
- A range of high-energy activities maximize challenge and variety
- Detailed animations enhance focus and imagination
- Interactive whiteboard-friendly
Skills: numbers; counting; numerical order; sequencing; sets; set value; shapes; patterns; comparing; greater than/less than; telling time; beginning fractions
(U.S. English language & math conventions, U.S. currency)
- Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP]
- Processor: Pentium® III 1GHz (or equivalent)
- RAM: 1GB of RAM
- Hard Disk: 700MB of available disk space
- Video Card: 800x600 32-bit color video
- Additional Requirements: 16-bit sound card