You don't need an attorney to start and run a business -- most of the legal work involved simply requires reliable information and the right legal forms. With Quicken Legal Business Pro, you'll get everything you need to get the job done. Completely updated to reflect the latest laws and regulations of your state, Quicken Legal Business Pro provides:
â€¢ over 100 contracts, forms, and worksheets
â€¢ five completely searchable Nolo business bestsellers
â€¢ comprehensive "How to" checklists that help you through complex tasks
â€¢ free downloadable legal updates throughout 2015
â€¢ a free download of Nolo's bestselling book Noloâ€™s Encyclopedia of Everyday Law, a $34.99 value, when you register your software Plus, prepare cash flow, sales revenue and profit and loss forecasts, and use dozens of sample letters and policies, including collection and loan request letters.
Quicken Legal Business Pro brings these six Nolo bestsellers together in one easy-to-use software package:
1. Legal Guide for Starting & Running a Small Business
2. The Manager's Legal Handbook
3. How to Write a Business Plan
4. Contracts: The Essential Business Desk Reference
5. Deduct It! Lower Your Small Business Taxes
6. The Essential Guide to Federal Employment Laws With over 100 legal forms, you'll have access to the documents you need, when you need them.
You can also take notes, create bookmarks, and read real-world examples of situations you're likely to face. Need more details? Hereâ€™s a deeper look at what you can do with Quicken Legal Business Pro: Plan for Success Select the best structure for your business, obtain licenses and permits, buy or sell a franchise, , file required documents, and minimize the chances of legal disputes. Figure out if your business idea will make money and present a comprehensive plan to potential investors. Manage Taxes Identify deductions allowed by the IRS, write off long-term business assets, maximize retirement funds, and minimize the chance of an audit. Create a Business Plan Figure out if your business idea will make money, find potential sources of financing, prepare cash flow and profit & loss forecasts, determine your assets, liabilities, and net worth, create a marketing and personnel plan, and present a comprehensive plan to potential investors. Build Your Team Hire workers, develop sensible personnel policies, supervise independent contractors, communicate effectively with employees, minimize the chance of employee lawsuits, and legally terminate workers when necessary. Get Financing Identify the best prospects for loans from a bank or loved ones, understand the legal and tax issues of borrowing money from family and friends, determine the best structure for each loan, draft a loan request letter, receive guidance on the best way to pitch your loan requests, protect your lenders, and deal with necessary documents, such as promissory notes. This software is not Mac Compatible.
- Supported OS: Â Â [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP]
- Processor: Â Â Pentium 400 MHz
- RAM: Â Â 512 MB
- Hard Disk: Â Â 70 MB for Legal Business Pro (plus 600 MB to 1.5 GB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 if not already installed)
- Video Card: Â Â NO video card needed
- Additional Requirements: Â Â Monitor: 800 x 600 (1024x768 recommended; 16-bit color). Internet Connection: 56 Kbps modem required to access online features. Printer: Any printer supported by Windows XP SP3/Vista/7/8.