Number of Videos:
4 hours - 69 lessons Ships on:
DVD-ROM User Level:
Networking is altering. Command line user interface (CLI) abilities are no longer the only configuration abilities you have to deploy, configure, and manage networks today. Modern routers and changes assistance network device APIs like REST and NETCONF that enable automated device configuration using software.
SDN controllers centralize or extend device intelligence offering better programmatic methods to automate network configuration and forwarding tables. This is an overview course tailored towards those with at least CCNA level abilities who wish to prepare for today's world of software specified networking, NFV, network automation, and network programmability.
- See how various vendors (Cisco, VMware, and so on) define SDN and how this affects execution
- Discover how SDN modifications networking paradigms and affects the function of the network engineer
- Understand how Google, Facebook, and others use SDN
- Learn more about requirements and procedures such as OpenFlow, NETCONF, VXLAN, REST API, and YANG
- See presentations of ODL, ONOS, RYU, and Cisco SDN controllers
- Discover ways to develop your own practice SDN network
- Gain the capability to with confidence assess the network technologies you need to study moving forward
David Bombal (CCIE # 11023 Emeritus) has taught networking courses for over 15 years. His software tools and courses have actually been downloaded more than 100,000 times and his YouTube videos have actually been seen more than 950,000 times. David's proficiency spans technologies such as VMware NSX, Cisco APIC-EM, Open vSwitch, ODL, ONOS, OpenFlow and more. He is based in Oxford, England, where he presently acts as a senior level instructor for GNS3 Technologies.