The flexibility of The Sims 3
will influence you with endless creative possibilities and amuse you with unanticipated minutes of surprise and mischief. Create countless special Sims and manage their lives. Customize their appearances and characters. Construct their houses - design everything from exquisitely supplied dream houses to enchanting homes. Then, send your Sims out to explore their ever-changing area and to satisfy other Sims in the town center. With brand new quick obstacles and fulfilling video game play, The Sims 3
provides you the flexibility to pick whether (or not) to satisfy your Sims' destinies and make their wishes come true.
Secret Game Features:
- New Seamless, Living Neighborhood
- Explore the ever-changing area-- and take your Sims to satisfy pals in the park, go on a date at the restaurant, visit neighbors' houses, reverse with less-than-savory characters in the graveyard and more. Who understands exactly what might occur?
- Appreciate the natural appeal of the beach, the mountains, and more.
- New Create a Sim Functionality
- Create any Sim you can picture with easy-to-use design devices that permit unrestricted customization of facial functions, hair color, eye color, and more.
- Great tune your Sims' body shape from thin to curvy to muscular.
- New Personality Traits
- Create over a million various characters with characteristics such as evil, outrageous, kleptomaniac, romantic, and more.
- Impact the behaviors of your Sims with the characteristics you've selected. Will you create an aberrant romantic with a heart of gold, or a geeky super-genius with an evil streak?
- New Unlimited Customization
- Everyone can customize everything-- design and develop your dream home and embellish it to fit your Sims' characters.
- Customize everything from floors to décor, shirts to sofas, wallpaper to window shades.
- New Gameplay That's Rewarding and Quick
- Face short and long-term obstacles and gain the benefits.
- Your Sims can pursue random chances to obtain quick cash, get ahead, get even, and more.
- Choose whether, or not, to satisfy your Sims' destinies by making their wishes come true. Will your Sims be thieves, rock stars, world leaders? The choice is yours.
- Get Connected and Share Your Creations with The Sims 3 Online Community
- Get complimentary benefit content-- download Sims, attire, home furnishings, houses and more.
- Create and Share Sims, houses, motion pictures and more with any individual.
- Sign up with The Sims 3 community to share concepts with fans of The Sims from worldwide.
The Sims 3 Pets
Bring excitement and surprise into your Sims' lives with family pets! Create the perfect (or imperfect) family pets for your Sims, from strong watchdog to damaging kittens to reliable horses and more as you identify not just how your Sims' family pets look but their characteristic too. With a range of brand-new activities and social interactions, take direct control of your Sims' family pets and check out brand-new ways to mess with their lives. Give your Sims a new member of their home and discover brand new ways to play with life!
Experience life on 4 legs as you check out the Sims world through the eyes of a canine or cat! Will you be fun and friendly or will you be more pest than family pet? Dig, chase after, discover antiques, learn how to hunt, and more. Go outside and play or simply go on the rug. Pet dogs can even help their owners land a date! Move up the family pet chain of command with profession chances. (Who knew there was a canine and cat underworld?) Travel the town with your owner, seek discoveries, discover treasure, and more.
- More family pets mean more fun! Create a wide range of special dogs, cats, and-- for the first time ever-- horses! Construct a collection of lizards, turtles, snakes, and birds. Believe your Sim has exactly what it requires to tame a wild horse?
- Be the Pet. Wield control of your Sim's family pet to chase after, dig, deal with and more. Be the perfect buddy or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own characteristics! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and unaware to mild, fast, and active, identify the character of your Sims' family pets.
|Minimum ||Specifications: |
|OS: ||Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher |
|Processor: ||Intel Core Duo Processor |
|RAM: ||2 GB |
|Difficult Drive: ||At least 6.1 GB of hard disk area, with at least 1 GB added area for custom-made content and conserved games. |
|Video Card: ||ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100. |
|Added Info: ||This video game will not work on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of incorporated video cards. |
There are known issues with the following incorporated video cards: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256, NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 and Intel HD Graphics 3000 384. Please check EA support forums for further details.