The freedom of The Sims 3
will inspire you with limitless innovative possibilities and entertain you with unanticipated moments of surprise and mischief. Create millions of distinct Sims and control their lives. Personalize their appearances and characters. Construct their homes - design everything from exquisitely provided dream homes to enchanting cottages. Then, send your Sims out to explore their ever-changing community and to meet other Sims in the town center. With brand new quick difficulties and fulfilling game play, The Sims 3
provides you the freedom to select whether (or not) to meet your Sims' fates and make their wishes come true.
Key Game Features:
- New Seamless, Living Neighborhood
- Explore the ever-changing community-- and take your Sims to meet good friends in the park, go on a date at the bistro, check out neighbors' homes, converse with less-than-savory characters in the graveyard and more. Who knows exactly what might take place?
- Appreciate the natural beauty of the beach, the mountains, and more.
- New Create a Sim Functionality
- Create any Sim you can think of with user friendly design tools that permit endless customization of facial features, hair color, eye color, and more.
- Fine tune your Sims' body shape from thin to curvy to muscular.
- New Personality Traits
- Create over a million different characters with traits such as evil, ridiculous, kleptomaniac, charming, and more.
- Influence the habits of your Sims with the traits you've picked. Will you develop a neurotic charming with a heart of gold, or a geeky super-genius with a wicked streak?
- New Unlimited Customization
- Everyone can personalize everything-- design and build your dream home and decorate it to fit your Sims' characters.
- Personalize everything from floors to décor, t-shirts to couches, wallpaper to window tones.
- New Gameplay That's Rewarding and Quick
- Face short and long-term difficulties and reap the benefits.
- Your Sims can pursue random chances to get quick cash, prosper, get even, and more.
- Pick whether, or not, to meet your Sims' fates by making their wishes come true. Will your Sims be burglars, rock stars, world leaders? The option is yours.
- Get Connected and Share Your Creations with The Sims 3 Online Community
- Get totally free perk content-- download Sims, clothing, home furnishings, houses and more.
- Create and Share Sims, houses, movies and more with anybody.
- Sign up with The Sims 3 community to share ideas with fans of The Sims from worldwide.
The Sims 3 Supernatural
Creepy surprises are in shop for you in the world of The Sims 3 Supernatural! Create supernatural beings from enormous werewolves and babbling witches, to naughty fairies and more appealing vampires.
Go into the mysterious town of Moonlight Falls where odd things take place by the light of the moon. Then stalk the night, utilize your wand to cast spells, claw the furniture and more. You can blend lots of elixirs that can turn Sims into zombies or transform them into gold. Share your enchanted brews with any good friends who have The Sims 3!
- Play as supernatural Sims: Create witches, wizards, werewolves, more appealing vampires, and fairies, each with their own magical capabilities, traits, and interactions.
- Check out the town of Moonlight Falls: Discover what secrets and capabilities are exposed by the light of the full moon. Will your Sims go nuts or end up being more powerful?
- Develop your magical crafts and share the enchantment: Learn to cast spells and discover unusual active ingredients to brew elixirs, so you can charm or hex your Sims' lives. Send your magical elixirs to any of your good friends' video games who have The Sims 3. Your Sims can hone their psychic capabilities and build a career as mystic fortune teller.
- Discover supernatural items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, go to the gypsy caravan, or preen in front of your magic mirror. Even awaken the timeless character of Bonehilda, the wacky skeletal maid. With tons of new enchanted things, exactly what will take place next?
- Deck out your house in gothic design: Add a secret burrow with the sliding bookcase door and fill your house with weird new furniture.
- Zombification: Mix an unique elixir to develop shuffling, brain-hungry beasts of your really own. Munch on other Sims to spread out the love and wreak havoc. Do not fret, you can constantly prepare an elixir to alter your Sims back.
|Minimum ||Specifications: |
|OS: ||Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher |
|Processor: ||Intel Core Duo Processor |
|RAM: ||2 GB |
|Disk drive: ||At least 6.1 GB of hard disk space, with at least 1 GB additional space for custom-made content and conserved video games. |
|Video Card: ||ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100. |
|Added Info: ||This game will not work on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards. |
There are recognized problems with the following integrated video cards: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256, NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 and Intel HD Graphics 3000 384. Please examine EA support forums for further details.