Live the rags to riches story with your Sims while being connected to your friends! Experience the increase to fame as your Sim performs on phase from one venue to the next. And for the very first time, The Sims 3 Showtime presents social features, consisting of Passport, a brand new function that lets you send your Sims to a friend's game! There, your Sim can perform at your pal's venue in front of your pal's Sims! You will likewise be able to talk with friends and post messages and screenshots on your friends' walls.
- Rise to Stardom: Venture into a new world and live the dream as a vocalist, acrobat, magician or DJ. See your Sims increase to popularity-- or decrease in flames as they perform for other Sims.
- Produce New Sims: New qualities and Lifetime Wishes offer you more tools to inform stories the method you wish to.
- A Whole New World: The brand new world of Starlight Shores showcases new locations and new things to sharpen your Sims' talents.
- Rise to Fame: Build your own custom stages and see your Sims perform in sold-out arenas and in front of stuffed crowds.
- Reserve or Host Gigs: Using the optional SimPort function, send your Sim to a friend's game to perform in their world, book gigs, go on trip as well as be examined.
- Be Connected (Optional): Make new friends, link and share your stories and experiences without ever leaving the game. Using the new individual in-game news feeds, messaging, and live updates, publish your Sims' successes, share gameplay techniques, create wishlists and presents, look for new friends and share memories.
- New Achievement System: Earn benefits for attaining objectives and achieving unique difficulties that can be tracked and shared through in-game news feeds and messages. New accomplishments will be presented regularly.
Needs the base game The Sims 3 to turn on.
- Supported OS: XP SP2/ Vista SP1/ Windows 7
- Processor: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM/ Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM * * For NVIDIA ION â„¢ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
- Tough Disk: At least 3.5 GB ** of hard disk drive space with at least 1 GB extra space for custom content and conserved games. ** 9.6 GB of hard disk drive space if setting up with The Sims 3.
- Video Card: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- Additional Info: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon â„¢ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel Â® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or greater
- Processor: Intel Core Duo Processor (Game will not operate on a PowerPC Macintosh)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Tough Disk: At least 3.5 GB * of totally free space with at least 1 GB of extra space for custom content and conserved games. * 9.6 GB of hard disk drive space if setting up with The Sims 3
- Video Card: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300GT with 128MB of Video RAM or Intel Integrated GMA X3100
- Extra Info: NVidia GeForce 6 Series or better, and all NVIDIA G, GT, GTS and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1 and HD Video cards. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVidia GeForce 7300 series is unsupported under Snow Leopard. ** This game will not operate on Power PC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems or the GMA 950 class of incorporated video cards.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com/2/service-updates.