True BASIC is the ideal language for both beginning students and sophisticated programmers who want to solve complex problems. A perfect introduction to the language and to programming in general, in just minutes you can create working programs. Write your source code in the Editor window, choose RUN, and immediately see the results of your source code in the integrated output window. With the Bronze Edition you can run and write programs of any size. There are no line limits and every statement and function of the True BASIC language is supported.
New features with Version 6.007:
- New tools for printing code and output
- Expanded Undo/Redo and Auto Line Numbering functions
- New text features such as Pen Color, text highlighting, enhanced selection and deletion
- Enhanced menus, toolbars, and keyboard shortcuts
- CHAIN to any executable program without leaving the editor - even Windows programs like Word and Excel.
- Customize and extend your Help files
- ColorText automatically color-codes text to classify code as you type - use the default color scheme or create your own!
- New breakpoint and block commenting features
- Improved window management and drag-and-drop mechanics
- Customizable display pages
- New auto-save and auto-backup options
- Hot-start feature restores the editor to the same condition it was in when last shut down - including open windows and cursor positions.
... and more!
The product purchase price also entitles you to a free download edition of the software. Simply forward your email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to claim your download.
Quick to learn - great for students
Create working programs in minutes, not hours
Demo programs included to introduce you to new concepts and get you off to a fast start.
Write and store libraries that can be called from any program you create
Many new features with the fully updated v6 IDE