With all the functions and functions of Bronze edition, Silver likewise consists of 1,400+ pre-written subroutines, libraries of cross-platform interface structure declarations and TBilt, an interface structure utility.
The Silver Edition, with its wealth of pre-written subroutines, allows you to quickly develop custom programs and deploy them over several os, royalty-free, either in put together or bound kind.
New features with Version 6.007:
New tools for printing code and output
- Expanded Undo/Redo and Auto Line Numbering functions
- New text functions such as Pen Color, text highlighting, enhanced selection and deletion
- Enhanced menus, toolbars, and keyboard shortcuts
- CHAIN to any executable program without leaving the editor - even Windows programs like Word and Excel.
- Customize and extend your Help files
- ColorText instantly color-codes text to categorize code as you type - utilize the default color pattern or develop your own!
- New breakpoint and block commenting functions
- Improved window management and drag-and-drop mechanics
- Customizable display pages
- New auto-save and auto-backup options
- Hot-start feature brings back the editor to the same condition it was in when last shut down - including open windows and cursor positions ... and more!
Include the new FORMS Visual Interface Builder and develop complete GUI user interfaces as easy as drag-and-drop.
Includes the 656 page handbook (PDF), BASIC and Fortran to True BASIC converters, the WebBASIC reader, and the Programmer's Workbench.
Purchase consists of software on CD and a totally free download edition. Simply email your invoice to email@example.com to declare your download.
Simple and powerful yet quick to learn
Create working programs in minutes, not hours
Compile and distribute your own standalone programs, royalty-free
Write and store libraries that can be called from any program you create
Many new features with the fully updated v6 IDE